Managed Voice – VOIP Webinar
Managed Voice VOIP Webinar
Watch Webinar Recording
VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) telephone systems for business are becoming the most cost-efficient and productive way to connect your employees, customers, and vendors.
Watch this webinar and learn how your company can benefit from our world-class, unified communications suite, which provides a simple, flexible and cost-effective Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service. Our managed voice services platform, inclusive of VoIP, is designed to enhance how your business communicates and collaborates via one platform, one bill, and one point of contact for telecommunication needs.
- Reduce Costs: Whether you’re using a hosted solution or leveraging existing assets, we’ll demonstrate how VOIP can streamline services and reduce your overall costs
- Create One Place for Voice & Data: See how the internet can serve as your single source of transmission for both your voice and data
- Simplify Billing: Learn how VOIP can simplify your billing with one point of contact and one bill for all your telecommunications services
Watch our recent webinar!
Topic: VOIP Phone Systems
Learn more about managed voice services and see how VOIP can transform
the way your business communicates. Watch our recent webinar to learn more!
Work Smarter with Cloud-Based Unified Communications.
Unified communications empower employees to work intuitively. Bring people together anywhere, on any device, with integrated collaboration. Increase productivity with seamless collaboration, even when working remotely.
With our white-glove service and network-engineered approach, you can evolve the way your business communicates.
Managed Voice Services provide cloud-based solutions that bridge the gap in geographically diverse teams. Our hosted solutions can deliver real-time collaboration tools to your workforce including voice calling, web and video conferencing, voicemail, mobility, screen sharing, instant messaging, presence, and more.
Simplified Voice Services For Business Continuity
Our Managed Voice Services offer unified communications with the UC-One app, utilizing the global #1 trusted communication platform. With millions of active users, it is engineered to deliver the highest quality of voice service and cloud-based unified communications, to keep your business working the way you need with:
Increased Team Collaboration
Easy Transition Across Devices
Access to Relevant Information
Unified User Experience
And best of all, it reduces the complexity of traditional voice providers, with a simplified solution. Whether you choose SIP Trunking or a total solution with Hosted PBX Services, you’ll experience a phone system that comes with a single point of contact and the same best-in-class support you’ve become familiar with from our other managed services. You’ll have everything for improved communications in one place, keeping your employees connected, while increasing productivity. All this making remote working the new norm.
Hosted PBX with Unified Communications
We offer a hosted, cloud-based PBX solution delivering voice with advanced features and unified communications. Hosted PBX is one of the fastest-growing and cost-efficient services for small and medium-size businesses using unified communications. Benefit from one platform and one point of contact delivering increased flexibility, low maintenance, simplification, and advanced features.
Advantages Of Hosted PBX
- Unified Communications for Improved Productivity, Collaboration and More
- CRM Integration with Unifed Communications
- Call Recording with Artificial Intelligence
- Redundancy is Built into the Network, Eliminating Communication Failure
- Eliminates Onsite PBX Equipment
- Reduces Long Distance Costs
- Provides Advanced Calling Features, Flexibility, and Mobility
- Reduces/Eliminates Traditional Telephone Lines
- Three or Four Digit Dialing Everywhere
- Local and National Phone Numbers Available
Utilizing the client’s existing Internet connection, SIP Trunking provides a blend of voice and data traffic onto a single IP circuit. This service delivers dynamic bandwidth allocation while supporting FXS, PRI, and T1 connections. Some benefits of SIP trunking include one bill and one point of contact for local, long-distance, and simplifying the overall experience.
Advantages of SIP Trunking
- Cost savings over existing telecom solutions
- Reduced Op-ex for voice and data services
- Future-Proofing with IP services
- High-quality voice service
- Ability to keep existing equipment such as handsets and phone system
- Provides immediate solution for aging systems
Keep your teams connected across devices and platforms. Our cloud-based unified communications brings voice calls, instant messaging, video chat, screen sharing, and more to your employees wherever an Internet connection is available.