Universal Technical Institute
This Universal Technical Institute case study was provided by our FTG sister company, FlexPrint.
About Universal Technical Institute
Universal Technical Institute has 13 campuses with more than 200,000 graduates in its 53-year history. UTI provides technical training for students seeking careers in the automotive, diesel, motorcycle, marine, and collision repair industries. UTI has direct relationships with approximately 30 OEM manufacturers. While UTI charges students tuition for their manufacturer-specific programs, most OEM manufactures will provide the same technical training to their technicians free of charge.
- National copier agreement with Canon
- They were pressured to add printers to the program but quickly regretted it due to redundancy
- Canon techs were not able to support current assets
- Put all offices Under one managed plan
- Our tech was able to manage ALL devices including Canon, HP, and Ricoh
- A pilot program in Orlando was a major success and provided the trust needed to take part
- Single Source For Locations Nationally
- Eliminated It Team Time Spent Managing Printers
- Comfortable expanding efforts after a previous bad experience
- Manufacturer agnostic approach helped fit all location needs
We are very proud of the solutions we provided UTI and would like to talk to you about the kind of solutions to make your company more efficient. Get started with an assessment today.